The Blackout Edition is preferred sunglass for Military Special Forces. The frame features our matte black logo instead of the regular silver edged logo, with no reflective colors and surfaces on the frame.
The Wraptor is one of Gatorz most popular frames. Their uncanny ability to seemingly suit almost every type of face has not gone unnoticed. The Wraptor is king of the wrap style, and provides just the right amount of lens coverage.
The Wraptor has been worn by the U.S. Military, sportsmen, bikers, sky divers and even Mark Wahlberg. It works well on nearly all face types and sizes, and its wrap style and rounded lenses make it one of our best selling models.
Gatorz Inferno™ lens series features state-of-the-art photochromic fusion technology that results in superior transitional performance. Unlike traditional photochromic lenses which utilize an exterior coating, our encapsulated photochromic dye is protected from the elements and thus the lifespan of our photochromic lenses is greatly improved. When used indoors, the Inferno™ lenses provide crystal clear vision and superior optics. When exposed to sunlight, the tint of the lens will automatically darken, reducing light transmission and provided the user with an all-encompassing utility lens suitable for any kind of activity.
- "Blackout" matte black Gatorz Logo
- TruRay Inferno Optics
- 100% UV Protection
- High impact resistant polycarbonate lens
- Anti scratch coating
- Hydrophobic coating (repels water)
- Oleophobic coating (repels grease, dirt etc)
- 7075 Aircraft grade aluminum frame construction
- Made in USA
Important information on Gatorz Inferno™ lenses:
Inferno™ lenses need direct UV light in order to transitions from clear to dark. The lenses will not darken when inside of a vehicle, covered by a hat or helmet, or under heavy cloud cover or shade of any kind.
- Activation Process: Inferno™ lenses will need to be worn for approximately one week in order to achieve optimal performance. These lenses do tend to work better under cooler temperatures. You may try putting your glasses in the freezer for 10-15 minutes in order to speed up the initial activation (or break-in) process, but DO NOT adjust your eyewear until the frame has returned to room temperature.
- Lenses will take approximately 30-45 seconds to transition to dark.
- Lenses will take approximately 45-60 seconds to transition back to clear.
- Shelf Life: Because transitional coating uses a chemical reaction, the Inferno™ lenses have a shelf life of approximately 2-3 years.
COVID-19 Disruptions to Shipping:
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, delivery lead times are expected to be longer than usual and we seek your kind understanding on this matter during this period. During this period, we will also be utilising our warehouse in the USA and Singapore for order fulfilment where necessary.
You will receive an email with an invoice when your order has been shipped. All orders placed will be processed within 1-3 working days. Please note that shipping is CLOSED Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays in Singapore.
FREE standard shipping is applicable for all sunglass products and will be shipped out from our APAC warehouse in Singapore.
Kindly note that prices are not inclusive of local taxes, custom duties that might be payable to local authorities at the point of importation. Customers are strictly liable for the payment of these charges (if any) in order for the shipment to clear the local importation process.
Sunglasses can be returned for a full refund within 90 days of the delivery date if it meets Gatorz Quality Control standard. All returns must be processed directly through our Gatorz Return Department. Customer is liable to pay for the shipping cost back to our warehouse in Singapore. Our team will provide you with a Return Authorization Number so that you can return the item. To request a Return Authorization Number, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, email, contact number, and order number.
Please keep the following guidelines in mind: (1) All items will undergo quality checks and must be returned in new, unused condition. ALL product packaging materials must be returned with your item(s).
We do not process exchanges. If you wish to return an item so that you can receive an alternative one, please follow the above steps and place a new order on www.gatorzeyewear.asia
For more information, please kindly contact GATORZ Customer Service department at email@example.com.
At Gatorz Eyewear, we take the quality of our products seriously and our customer service even more so.
The Gatorz Warranty covers:
Frames: Gatorz will repair or replace any frame returned by the original purchaser determined to be defective in materials or workmanship for the lifetime of the frame. Our warranty program does not cover scratches, accidental damage or routine wear and tear.
- Lenses: Gatorz covers lens manufacturing defects outside of scratches due to normal wear and tear. If you lenses are scratched, please kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gatorz Nose Piece: Gatorz will replace defective nose pieces. You can either purchase a nose replacement unit from our website.
If you would like to submit a warranty claim, please email us at email@example.com.